Sunday 15 July 2007

Photographic fun!

I've been having fun with my photographs! And not just my own photographs, but photographs that have been taken by someone else.

You see, I have downloaded something called Picasa2 and it can do pretty things with photos; obviously it can't match PhotoShop or any of the 'proper' photograph editing progammes, but I don't think that I need anything quite that fancy!

I found an old photo that Mum took while we were walking the coastal path of the Isle of Wight last year and messed about with it - here are the results!

I rather like that effect! It clearly helps that I am bang-smack in the middle of the photograph, but there was a little cursor that I could move to set the middle of the focus, so if I were off to the side, I could have simply moved the focus to where I was. It looks better this way though! ;-)

No comments: