Thursday 26 June 2008

NaComLeavMo is over!

Well, NaComLeavMo is now over - it actually finished yesterday and although I missed a few days (especially towards the end because it was getting a bit tedious!) I am pleased to say that I managed to average nearly 10 comments per day, so it is really no wonder that I was getting a bit fed up with it!

I also managed to leave comments on over 50% of the blogs listed on that NaComLeavMo list and have definitely added what feels like a few million more blogs to my bloglines account! The whole idea has now evolved into a one week per month deal that we can all drop in and out of according to what's going on in our lives, so we wont feel quite so intimidated by how many comments we have to leave!

What happens now is that at the beginning of each month we can sign up at the original blog and then from the 21st - 28th of that month we begin a frenzy of commenting!! Having said though, I am definitely more of a commenter than I was before I did NaComLeavMo and definitely appreciate all the comments that I have received! Thanks to everybody who visited!

1 comment:

trish said...

I felt like I was in a frenzy most of the time, but of course I enjoyed it. :-) I also found some great new blogs!