Thursday 16 October 2008

Crafty things

If you make greeting cards then you will know that you can never have too much in the way of stash. By this I mean the bits and pieces that could make up a greeting card - stamps, ribbons, pens, paper, punches, even the bits of paper that are left over from other projects 'cos you just know that they will come in handy one day!

So, when someone is hosting a giveaway that contains a whole bunch of eyelets that would be the perfect way to add a bit of detail to a card you know that I am going to go and see what's going on. If you head over to the Retro Cafe Art Gallery you will see that Kristin is giving away a whole bunch of eyelets...your ordinary ones and your more interesting ones!

I'm not all that adventurous when it comes to making cards and am hoping that this fab set of eyelets will get me thinking a bit more, will get me experimenting with my cards and making them a bit more dynamic. So, I have entered and of course I am hoping that you wont go and enter cos then that gives me a better chance of winning, ha ha!

No comments: