Saturday 13 September 2008

Oh 'poo!

If there is ever a time to discover that you have run out of shampoo, it is not when you are standing in the shower having washed your face and wet your hair!

Yes, I reached down for the shampoo bottle only to see an empty space, which reminded me that I had thrown away the empty bottle just two days ago.

Naturally, my stock of spare bathroom stuff is not actually kept in the bathroom as I don't have much cupboard space there. The extra toothpaste, soap and shampoo live in the cupboard on the landing and so there I am, dripping wet (as there's no point getting the towel wet before I actually need it!) and rummaging through the box to find the shampoo!!

Fortunately there wasn't too much collateral damage, just a little damp spot in the upstairs hallway, but what a nuisance, why oh why didn't I replace the bottle when I threw away the old one!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, same reason none of us does... major distraction! Ha.

Mrs. Spit said...

I do that with deoderant. And then I cann't find where the extra is. so I buy more. I presently have 6 tubes of deoderant. Sigh.