This week's question from Baby Tea Leaves asks what's on our life's to do list and to be perfectly honest I don't think that I really know, but I am going start a little list here and see what pops out!
1. Finish this Masters that I have only just embarked on!
2. Visit Boston (the one in the United States not the UK!)
3. Get a dog - a West Highland Terrier - those little white dogs are too cute!
5. Visit Australia again - it was so good the last time around that I want to do it again, this time spending far more time in places (a few days in each of Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide just isn't enough!!)
6. Bag a Munro or two! For those of you that don't know, a Munro is a mountain in Scotland and there is a 'sport' called Munro Bagging where you climb as many as you can in your life time!
7.Visit the antebellum houses of the Southern States in America (as well the rest of the States eventually!)
8. Learn how to cook properly! (have just finished watching Masterchef - amazing inspiration)
9.Visit Canada again
Hmmmm, I am clearly a traveller, if subconsciously rather than actively thinking and planning it all! If only it wasn't so expensive!! I'd also like to go back to Copenhagen again as I have a rather soft spot for the place that I lived in for three months.
And this Friday's fat-ticker? I reckon that the scales have broken cos they are not showing any difference from last week. Except that actually it is my willpower and not the scales that are currently broken! But, hmmmm, I really really must do better than this and am already showing slight improvements by drinking more water during the day and eating more fruit for lunch, although I know that I can do more - baby steps, baby steps - as long as I am not going backwards!!