Friday 8 August 2008

Leaving comments all over the interwebs

Do you remember when I attempted to leave at least six comments daily on blogs during the month of June for NaComLeavMo?

Well, it's back - not in the full blown glory that was NaComLeavMo but a more sedate version that only lasts a week and doesn't wear fingers to nubs! If you go and read Stirrup Queens and Sperm Palace Jesters you can find out all about IComLeavWe which stands for International Comment Leaving Week and it is far more gentle on the fingers as we only have seven days instead of 30 in which to leave various comments dotted about the place.

I missed the July comment party but have signed up for this one even though I have just realised that I may be a little late to the party seeing as I am away on a canal boat holiday for the start of it, but hey ho, I can always catch up!

No comments: