Thursday 7 August 2008

Bloggy-woggy-doodah

How is that some weeks I manage to find inspiration to blog something everyday (whether it's interesting or not is another matter) and some weeks I barely find the will to read other people's blogs let along write my own?

Which then makes me wonder, just where do I get my inspiration from? Do I find blogging inspiration in the things that I do, the things that I see or the things that I read and hear about? I am not (yet?) one of those people who automatically think "ooh, I must remember to blog that" when something interesting, funny, inane, or exciting happens.

Naturally that leaves me short of things to chat about when I sit down at my laptop and begin to write and leaves me feeling a bit befuzzled as to what to write or whether I even have something that is worth blogging about! And so I usually end up not writing anything at all and then feel guilty that I haven't blogged since last whatever-day-it-was!

hmmmmmm - here's hoping for some inspiration!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have days that are just like that! Sometimes you can't find inspiration - sometimes inspiration finds you.

Anonymous said...

Sam you are never lost for words here ....
Axx

Michelle@Life with Three said...

I feel like that sometimes -- even as recently as yesterday! :) But, I usually take a break for a few days and, by that time, something has happened that's worth writing about.

Alice said...

I have too much to say, I need to 'ration' them. LOL. I like what Bobbi said, "inspiration finds you."

Dutchnic said...

I was inspired and wrote a post yesterday and two posts today. I read advice somewhere to let Blogger autopost for you when you have a lot of inspiration.. so tomorrow at noon it'll post my second post of the day!