Friday 8 February 2008

car-less!

My car is in the garage today for it's 80 thousand mile service plus an MOT, so I had to catch the bus to work!

It was actually quite a pleasant journey just sitting there watching the scenery go by and enjoying the sunshine on my face. The trouble was it took an hour and two buses to get me to work, whereas my car takes me to work in about 20-30 minutes depending on traffic.

If it didn't take quite so long then I think that I would actually consider taking the bus to work as it really was rather nice not to have to think about traffic and to just sit there pondering things as the world went by!

Do you know...I actually saw bits of the town that I hadn't seen before, so that was rather interesting.

I shall get my car back this evening though (not toooo expensive a job fortunately) and will enjoy the freedom of being able to jump in the car and go where I like even if I don't actually do that very often!

1 comment:

Trace said...

I catch the bus to work every single day and sometimes it really does my head in. :) Especially when it's late, doesn't show up goes past without stopping because it's too full. Hehe. :)

Thanks for tagging me also!! I'll do this one this weekend. :)

Trace