Here we go - part two of those questions that I started yesterday!!
11. Do you decorate the outside of your house?
No, but I love seeing what other people have done!
12. What is your favourite food at Christmas?
I don't think that I really have an absolute favourite, but I would be disappointed if sausages wrapped in bacon did not make an appearance or if the sausage rolls ran out!! ;-)
13. Have you started your Christmas shopping?
I should think so given that there are only a few days left!!
14. Have you finished your Christmas shopping?
Present-wise yes, but I am sure that I have a few other bits and pieces to get!
15. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Well, a few weeks ago, I said "We three kings of Orient", But it does depend on what I have in my car when you ask the question, and at the moment my favourite is "The Holly and the Ivy"!
16. Have you ever kissed under mistletoe?
Unfortunately no - any volunteers?!? ;-)
17. How early do you wake up on Christmas?
Not as early as I used to that's for sure! I think that 8am sounds about right.
18. Do you put up your own Christmas tree?
But of course!
19. Do you get a fake or real Christmas tree?
A fake one that I have had for a few years now, I would love to have a real tree, but it just seems a little too much bother!
20. Do you use homemade or store-bought ornaments?
Both, although the only homemade ones are white knitted (possibly crocheted) angels that were made by my Nana and I treasure them.
So endeth part two!