I found this today on a Magnolia's Heart Beats and it looks rather fun. Mostly because I am so addicted to all things Christmassy!! I did some similar questions last December, but these are slightly different if I recall correctly!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot Chocolate - always!! Mind you, I have never had eggnog, but even so I am pretty certain that hot chocolate will always win this one!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Oh, they're most definitely wrapped and then stacked under the tree!!
3. Coloured light on house/tree or white?
I don't have lights outside the house (unless you count the candles that you can see through the window - they're white), but the lights inside the house are a mix of both as they are mostly coloured with a few white ones!
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
5. When do you put your decorations up?
Not too soon, as I have already seen so many trees belonging to other bloggers, it feels as though I have left it a bit late!! I may well put the tree up this weekend.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Erm, sausage rolls!!!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Don't think that I have one as all the Christmasses were good!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Don't really know, I think that one day I just understood that he had a lot of helpers, but because I had younger brothers I had to maintain my belief for a bit longer!!
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Oooooh never, how could you even consider such a thing!!
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
By throwing everything I have on it - it usually turns out quite well!
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Love it. Unless it gets in the way, but generally I like the whiteness of it all.
12. Can you ice skate?
Yes, although I haven't done so for a few years.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
No, there isn't one that really stands out.
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?All the family that I see as it is one of the few times during the year that we are all together - it is going to be a full house this year.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Anything except Christmas pudding will do!!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Making my own Christmas crackers.
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
If I am honest, I like to receive, but then the look on other people's face is good too!!
19. What is your favourite Christmas song?
It varies, but at the moment I think that it is The Holly and the Ivy
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I would really like some copic pens, but they are a bit expensive, I will have to wait for the sales for those.
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party.
Not really, but I do have an annual Christmas meal with the girls from work.
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
Just casual until I go to bed and THEN I wear PJs! ;-)
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
I don't, but I think that my parents do. I have various Christmas earrings though.
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Tag 5 people - Tag, you're it! And please leave me a comment so that I can be my usual nosy self!