Wednesday 17 December 2008

Mustard!

I found this video on Telling Secrets and at the risk of offending anyone who actually understands the lyrics and knows what the song is really about, I found it very very funny!



In addition to which, I think that it gives quite an insight into what it is sometimes like to be deaf as there are frequently times when what I hear coming out of your mouths makes absolutely no sense at all, especially if there is no context to the conversation. Most times I can work it out but sometimes I have not got a chance in hades!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you mustard my hole?
That's too weird for me!

Sunny said...

This had me CRACKING UP!!! Oh my goodness, hilarious. So well done. I nearly lost it when the French's Mustard appeared on the screen.

Jen said...

that is weird and funny all at the same time.

..al said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
..al said...

ROFL...you really had me splits over this. I will tell you where that song has its origins. It is a Bollywood track - the movie's name is Fiza, the actress/dancer in the flaming orange Arabesque dress is Sushmita Sen and the singer is Sunidhi Chauhan. What an awesome translation....LOLOL! Thx for sharing!