Wednesday 20 January 2010

Twitchy!!

I cannot believe how twitchy I feel - my legs keep bouncing and I just want to get up and walk or run or jump or something!!

I suppose that is what happens when you spend the best of three days sitting solidly on your posterior!! I have just about reached the end of a stint at university doing one of the modules required for the MSc (strategic leadership) and even at work I don't spend quite so much time sitting down!!

It may not feel like it, but I am actually quite often on the move at work - over there to talk to someone, over there to sort out the computer, or just to put some books away!! You just don't realise how much you DO move in the course of the day until you spend three says just sitting there!!

My posterior is numb and I have had enough - it will practically be a pleasure to get back to work tomorrow!!!

- Posted from my iPhone - please 'scuse mistakes!!

3 comments:

Reluctant Blogger said...

I simply could not sit still all day - my back wouldn't allow it.

It is true that we move about a lot more than we think - I just nip off to the loo to stretch my legs half the time even if I don't need to go!!!

Liz said...

I wouldn't be able to sit still all day either. I'd get very fidgety.

Alice said...

LOL! I get a back ache if I sit on bum all day long. I know that feels because I, once upon a time, was doing exactly the same thing for my MBA modules.