Tuesday 5 August 2008

Lazy Bloggers Post!!

I have simply got to say a huge thank you to Dirt and Rocks for the laugh that I had this evening when I got directed to The Lazy Bloggers Post, see resulting paragraph below!!

Darling I just had a cup of tea and realised I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..I am distracted with discovering time doesn't stand still, watching the grass grow, just generally being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day drifts aimlessly from dawn to way past dusk. I am not being a whinging Pom or anything. life happens.I absolutely, positively promise I will try to remember my blog password more often in future. You have my word! Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..

No comments: