Sunday 16 December 2007

Christmas Trees

As I said yesterday, I have some Christmas Trees to show you!! There are a bunch of photo's which is why I didn't add this topic to yesterdays post (besides, I wanted to leave something to talk about today!)

Anyway - at work, we are not allowed to pin/stick/fix anything to the walls, so we try and make do with what we have and when I first started at the library a few years ago, there was just one very teeny tiny tree - it looked like this.

Which I was never very impressed with, but it did the job! Then in 2006 my library merged with another and they brought with them a very respectable little tree, we decorated it in red and green this year....

We also acquired two additional trees this year - one because Asda was donating a bunch of red or gold trees to the hospital and we decided to snaffle a gold one if we could....
I also decided that we really need a big, relatively speaking, tree to go in the main part of the library....

Then I put up my own tree at home, and of course, this is the best one!!!

1 comment:

Alice said...

Lovely trees! YOu're right. The last one is the best one. Hehe...