Friday 14 August 2009

Miracle!

A minor miracle happened last night.

I did a bit of shopping, got home, unpacked the cold stuff and because I only had one bag and most of it is for my upcoming cycling holiday I decided to leave the bag on the side and deal with it later.
 
Well, this morning as I was putting the rest of the stuff away, I discovered that I had bought a small bar of Galaxy chocolate and - gasp - completely forgotten all about it!!!
 
A minor miracle indeed - I am not one of those women that can take or leave chocolate - I am still quite surprised that I actually forgot that I had some chocolate in the house.  I have brought it in to work today to eat at my coffee break as you can be sure that I am not going to forget it a second time!!

4 comments:

jen said...

and you can wait until your coffee break..?!

Alice said...

I'd've dealt with it on the spot. *nom nom* LOL!

Matthew said...

Words fail me.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I've done that once or twice in my lifetime - I have a short memory, but Chocolate usually overrides that memory glitch LOL

I hope the chocolate was lovely with your coffee break.